The 2017 Fall Food Show will be held at the Vail Marriott Resort in Lionshead on Tuesday 14th at 11 A.M. – 5 P.M. and Wednesday 15th 10 A.M. – 4 P.M. Northeast Seafood will have a huge display of fresh seafood available, a fresh oyster bar with a large variety of oysters from the East and West Coast, as well as representation from many of our top seafood providers:
- Colorado Catch from a small town close to Alamosa Colorado with have some local sushi grade Hybrid Striped Bass to try
- Ducktrap from Maine will have a large variety of smoked products to sample
- Cherrystone Aquaculture will have some clams and oyster
- Pacific Seafood has a wealth of knowledge offering both frozen and fresh seafood varieties
- Twin Tails processor of Boss Brand Crab Meat will allow you to taste the difference between regular Lump, Special white, and Colossal Crab Meats.
- Verlasso Salmon will be offering sushi grade and cooked salmon from Patagonia, Chile
- Purefish will be offering Steelhead from Scotland both as sushi grade and cooked samples
- Fleet Fisheries will book cooking bacon wrapped wild New Bedford, Massachusetts scallops
- Evaqua Trout Farms will show you the large variety of trout offered through their Idaho farms.
- Brown Trading will have tastings of caviar
We are partnering with Italco Specialty Products and they have a huge selection of farmers sampling cured meats, olives, specialty cheeses, and much, much more. There will be also be cash bar available at the show, so let loose and enjoy the large spread of offerings available for your menu needs.